M Marble | Marble | Marble_Floors_/_Tiles | Mission_Critical | Mosaic_Tile | Mosaic_Tile | Multi-level_Loop_carpet |
1. Marble:-Elegant polished stone flooring usually sold as tiles. Marble is "floated" in a cement underlayment to form a smooth glossy surface.
Submitted on Wednesday, October 21, 2015 7:52:06 AM
Limestone flooring known for its elegant appearance created by polishing its very hard surface. Now available in tiles.
Submitted on Sunday, December 21, 2014 7:52:06 AM
3. Marble Floors / Tiles
Definition:Flooring made from polished limestone.
Submitted on Sunday, July 19, 2015 7:52:06 AM
4. Mission Critical-Literally, any operation that cannot tolerate intervention, compromise or shutdown during the performance of its critical function. Mission critical environments usually support health, safety, security and human welfare. These environments also monitor, store, support and communicate data that cannot be lost or corrupted without compromising their core function. Since all computer and communications systems are highly sensitive to static electricity, static events pose an internal threat to mission-critical operations, such as flight control towers, energy management operations, 911 centers, command centers, dispatch, control rooms, data storage centers, hospitals, stock exchanges, laboratories, university research facilities, computer rooms—any space where the loss or corruption of data cannot be tolerated. Conductive flooring is a mandatory element in mission critical environments, because it prevents and discharges static electricity before it becomes a problem.
Submitted on Saturday, October 17, 2015 7:52:06 AM
5. Mosaic Tile:-Multi-colored ceramic tile that is smaller than six square inches. Often mounted on a backing for ease of installation.
Submitted on Saturday, June 06, 2015 7:52:06 AM
6. Mosaic Tile:Small ceramic tile - hard porcelain or glass, glazed or unglazed - mounted on a backing for ease of installation. Often mosaic tiles are used to create designs for walls and floors.
Submitted on Saturday, June 24, 2017 7:52:06 AM
7. Multi-level Loop carpet-Carpet with two or three levels forming a random sculptural surface.
Submitted on Sunday, June 14, 2015 7:52:06 AM
Go Top | Glossary