G Glazed_tile | Glazed_Tile | Glazed_Tile | Gloss_Levels | Glueless_Floating_Floor | Grain | Ground | Ground_Lead | Ground_Strap | Groundable_Point_ESD_Protective_Floor_Material | Grounded_Floor | Grounding_Resistance |
1. Glazed tile:-Fired clay tiles that are then coated with a matte or glossy sealant. Glazed tiles absorb less moisture.
Submitted on Saturday, December 05, 2015 4:39:51 AM
2. Glazed Tile:
Ceramic tile with a liquid-glass finish. This also protects tile from stains and moisture.
Submitted on Thursday, February 05, 2015 4:39:51 AM
3. Glazed Tile
Definition:Clay shaped into tiles, fire-hardened, then covered with a matte or glossy glaze or sealant to make the tiles more resilient to moisture.
Submitted on Thursday, September 03, 2015 4:39:51 AM
4. Gloss Levels-Refers to the various sheens, from the non-reflective to the highly reflective
Submitted on Tuesday, December 01, 2015 4:39:51 AM
5. Glueless Floating Floor:-Any engineered floor that fastens in place without nails or glue over an existing floor or subfloor.
Submitted on Wednesday, July 22, 2015 4:39:51 AM
6. Grain:The growth pattern of a tree that is exposed in cut lumber. Grain creates different surface textures and patterns.
Submitted on Tuesday, August 08, 2017 4:39:51 AM
7. Ground-In electrical terms, ground is the safe point of discharge of unwanted static electricity. Ground represents "zero electrical potential." When something is grounded, it's neutral; it has no charge. Attaching a conductive floor to ground ensures that the static charges will be diverted to the earth through the conductive floor system. Typical grounds include
Submitted on Thursday, July 30, 2015 4:39:51 AM
8. Ground Lead
Definition:The portion of the wrist strap, which provides flexibility of movement while completing the electrical circuit between the cuff at one end and a ground system at the other.
Submitted on Thursday, June 01, 2017 4:39:51 AM
9. Ground Strap
Definition:(1) A conductor intended to provide an electrical path to ground. (2) An item used by personnel with a specified resistance, intended to provide a path to ground. Groundable point A designated connection location or assembly used on an electrostatic discharge protective material or device that is intended to accommodate electrical connection from the device to an appropriate electrical ground.
Submitted on Sunday, March 12, 2017 4:39:51 AM
10. Groundable Point ESD Protective Floor Material
A point on the floor material that is intended to accommodate an electrical connection from the floor material to an appropriate electrical ground.
Submitted on Monday, May 15, 2017 4:39:51 AM
11. Grounded Floor:-Any floor with electrically conductive properties that is attached to either electrical or earth ground. Grounding of conductive or dissipative floors is usually achieved by physically attaching the ESD flooring solution (conductive or dissipative epoxy coating, conductive or dissipative carpeting or carpet tiles, conductive or dissipative vinyl tiles or sheet goods, conductive or dissipative rubber tiles or sheet goods) to a certified ground connection using copper strips or grounding wires. The most common methods of grounding involve the combination of conductive adhesive for securing the floor and copper strips attaching the adhesive with the electrical ground connection in a building.
Submitted on Thursday, March 17, 2016 4:39:51 AM
12. Grounding Resistance
Definition:The total resistance from any given point in an electrically conductive path to the grounding electrode.
Submitted on Saturday, June 13, 2015 4:39:51 AM
Go Top | Glossary