G Glazed_tile | Glazed_Tile | Glazed_Tile | Gloss_Levels | Glueless_Floating_Floor | Grain | Ground | Ground_Lead | Ground_Strap | Groundable_Point_ESD_Protective_Floor_Material | Grounded_Floor | Grounding_Resistance |
1. Glazed tile:
Fired clay tiles that are then coated with a matte or glossy sealant. Glazed tiles absorb less moisture.
Submitted on Thursday, July 14, 2016 2:12:39 PM
2. Glazed Tile-Ceramic tile with a liquid-glass finish. This also protects tile from stains and moisture.
Submitted on Monday, September 14, 2015 2:12:39 PM
3. Glazed Tile:-Clay shaped into tiles, fire-hardened, then covered with a matte or glossy glaze or sealant to make the tiles more resilient to moisture.
Submitted on Monday, April 11, 2016 2:12:39 PM
4. Gloss Levels:Refers to the various sheens, from the non-reflective to the highly reflective
Submitted on Sunday, July 10, 2016 2:12:39 PM
5. Glueless Floating Floor:
Any engineered floor that fastens in place without nails or glue over an existing floor or subfloor.
Submitted on Sunday, February 28, 2016 2:12:39 PM
The growth pattern of a tree that is exposed in cut lumber. Grain creates different surface textures and patterns.
Submitted on Sunday, June 21, 2015 2:12:39 PM
7. Ground:In electrical terms, ground is the safe point of discharge of unwanted static electricity. Ground represents "zero electrical potential." When something is grounded, it's neutral; it has no charge. Attaching a conductive floor to ground ensures that the static charges will be diverted to the earth through the conductive floor system. Typical grounds include
Submitted on Monday, March 07, 2016 2:12:39 PM
8. Ground Lead:-The portion of the wrist strap, which provides flexibility of movement while completing the electrical circuit between the cuff at one end and a ground system at the other.
Submitted on Tuesday, April 14, 2015 2:12:39 PM
9. Ground Strap:-(1) A conductor intended to provide an electrical path to ground. (2) An item used by personnel with a specified resistance, intended to provide a path to ground. Groundable point A designated connection location or assembly used on an electrostatic discharge protective material or device that is intended to accommodate electrical connection from the device to an appropriate electrical ground.
Submitted on Thursday, October 19, 2017 2:12:39 PM
10. Groundable Point ESD Protective Floor Material
Definition:A point on the floor material that is intended to accommodate an electrical connection from the floor material to an appropriate electrical ground.
Submitted on Friday, March 27, 2015 2:12:39 PM
11. Grounded Floor:
Any floor with electrically conductive properties that is attached to either electrical or earth ground. Grounding of conductive or dissipative floors is usually achieved by physically attaching the ESD flooring solution (conductive or dissipative epoxy coating, conductive or dissipative carpeting or carpet tiles, conductive or dissipative vinyl tiles or sheet goods, conductive or dissipative rubber tiles or sheet goods) to a certified ground connection using copper strips or grounding wires. The most common methods of grounding involve the combination of conductive adhesive for securing the floor and copper strips attaching the adhesive with the electrical ground connection in a building.
Submitted on Tuesday, October 25, 2016 2:12:39 PM
12. Grounding Resistance:-The total resistance from any given point in an electrically conductive path to the grounding electrode.
Submitted on Thursday, January 21, 2016 2:12:39 PM
Go Top | Glossary